Physiotherapist Position open in Balham London.
Are you the self-motivated and forward thinking practitioner we are looking for?
Are you a physiotherapist that is looking for a special MSK clinic that is rapidly growing with a supportive team environment. Then this could be your ideal role!
If you’ve got a passion for physiotherapy and helping people with sports or complex injuries by focusing on achieving their goals, using strong interpersonal skills and you’re a lightning fast learner, you might just be the person we are looking for.
We’re a Physiotherapy clinic that get people to their goals, and further!
You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more out of what they want in life.
We are growing so quickly that we need a new Physiotherapist to join our team!
ABOUT REFORM PHYSIOTHERAPY
We are a growing clinic that goes beyond to support our clients in delivering high quality patient care.
We strive to offer elite standards in everything we do. We have a beautiful Pilates studio and a physio-led team of instructors doing clinical and Dynamic Pilates.
We work hard, together as a team to deliver optimal results. It is important to us that we build a rapport with our clients to deliver bespoke and targeted care. We have many clients referring their friends and family members to us alongside Consultant referrals.
This opportunity is for an (self-employed or employed) part-time (6 – 15hrs) or a full-time position, both could include the potential for early mornings or late evenings or weekend working.
Work/Life balance is important to us at Reform Physiotherapy so there will be a spread of hours that we feel is conducive to this.
You would need to have an interest in Clinical Pilates as there will be a split of Physio:Pilates/Physio in this role as there will be 3:1 Physio:Pilates classes as well as some 1:1, 2:1 Physio:Pilates sessions as well as a Physiotherapy caseload.
We recommend having completed APPI Mat Work Level 1 before commencing this role. If you would like to discuss this please get in contact on the below.
• You will need to be clinically excellent with fantastic hands on skills
• You need a desire to offer the best to all clients
• You will have a thirst for learning and wanting to improve
• You will need to be able to take feedback and set high expectations of yourself and your team
• You are a team player and have good energy
• You will need some experience of Pilates or teaching classes with a clinical approach
Here’s what you get when you’ll join the Reform Physiotherapy Team:
• An opportunity to complete in-house Equipment based Pilates training
• Fantastic work environment
• Great team ethos
• Busy patient list
• Weekly CPD and mentoring to improve both clinically and personally
• Being part of a rapidly growing clinic that is expanding with lots of new and exciting opportunities.
• Great salary and KPI structure to give you stability and reward you for hard work.
• Pilates Classes for staff
• Admin Support
Please email your CV and cover letter to Emma Law at reform.practicemanager@