Physiotherapist Job Description:
Because we are growing, we are looking for full-time physiotherapists to join our team. In this role you will be helping our practice to continue to grow and provide a world class physiotherapy service to more patients in our community. You must be someone who puts people skills ahead of clinic skills and you must be a true team player. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail – we need notes completed correctly and on time. If you LOVE working with patients in a hands-on setting and want to broaden your experience and skill set and you want to join a team that works together, appreciates and supports each other and ENJOYS hard work, then we need to talk…
A.L.O. Physiotherapy’s mission statement is:
’Empowering Active People to find Lasting Solutions to End Pain and Stiffness and Live the Life they Deserve’
We have a full-time position based in our Harley Street clinic in Harley Street (we are 5-10 mins walk from Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Baker Street and Great Portland Street tube stations). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- LOVES working in a smaller and more friendly setting than a “big box” physiotherapy clinic
- is full of energy and ready for a new and exciting challenge
- has musculoskeletal experience
- is trained in Pilates (or willing to train) and able to teach 1:1 sessions
- communicates confidently and help people feel comfortable in our environment.
- offers not only outstanding clinical skills, but also customer service so that clients receive a first class experience and look forward to coming back
- is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organised, systematic approach to achieving success.
- likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where your ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education.
- wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every patient
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set)
- Develop a life-long relationship with patients that benefits both the patient and the clinic
- Confidently communicate the value of our service and your skills during the conversation about price
- Ensure that 95% of your patients arrive for their treatment as scheduled
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently
- Increase referrals by providing a high level of customer care and service to all of your patients
- Ensure that patients coming for free taster/discovery sessions convert to a first evaluation (when appropriate)
- Ensure that every patient complete a plan of care that they agree too
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate
- Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all physical therapists
- Assist in the production of in-clinic workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Be on hand to participate in and contribute to the clinics social media activity
- Do patient call backs without being asked and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule
- Above average physical therapy skills that will be developed continuously
- World class communication skills that are developed continuously
- To be able to communicate in such a way that the patient can confidently say yes to a full plan of care
- Accountable – you’re happy to be held accountable and willing to be coached to improve every aspect of your role
- To be able to engage with and connect with patients at the people level (not just the clinical)
- Ability to thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress
- Deep understanding of patients internal and external problems
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
- Salary: £35,000 to £45,000.00 /year depending upon experience.
- Job Types: Full-time
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Company events
How to Apply:
Please apply ONLY if you are the type of physiotherapist who is willing to learn and grow in every aspect of your role. Because we are predominantly a self pay clinic (with only a few insured patients), we do need you to talk to patients about money/cost and if you don’t want to do that, DO NOT APPLY. We are a high value, high service clinic and we do need to ask for payment from patients in order to provide such a service.
To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a great fit to join our team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
All customers and staff memebers are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitised regularly etc.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com